martes, 4 de diciembre de 2007

dialogue

podcast .wav

I make this dialogue with enric:

- Hello marc. What are you doing here?
* Hey henry, I come to talk to the boss to find a new job
- Do You start to work today?
* Yes, this is my first day, but I don’t know the conditions of this job
-You’re quiet that the company is going to treat you well, what sector do you work?
* I am the accounting.
- I imagine that the boos pays a good salary.
* Yes, better than the other, you know, with the other work of the carpenter I didn’t have enough money to pay the mortgage, and now with 2 kids that I need to spend almost all the salary earned.
- You have lucky because in my sector design I don’t earn much money. Because and when I was complaining to the boss he said that if I am not happy I can to leave the job.
* I have to leave now
-see you
*yeah, yeah see you later

No hay comentarios: