domingo, 16 de marzo de 2008

The curriculum needs updating to the new needs of the 21st century.

In my opinion the curriculum of the schools not need to updating.

Firstly the schools need to update a few thinks, as it can be the character of a few teachers, because there are some that the students think that they are crazy because they seem the 80’s.

Secondly the rules and the books I that are good, we have all elements to reach a high level of different subjects.

Next year if the government wants to change the system of some subjects like catalan or Spanish languages, it will good because I think that some things that we learn in the class are not necessary to the university.

Finally I want to add that I’m sure that the students are very happy that next year will have fewer hours of catalan language and Spanish language. In my situation they’re the subjects that I hate more.

No hay comentarios: